The Analytics Director will lead major analytics engagements with our clients. He or she will focus on transforming data, analysis and reporting into insights, recommendations, and results. The ideal candidate will go beyond reporting to peel away the layers of data and suggest constructive marketing test, advanced analytics engagements, consumer deep dives, and competitive opportunities to improve business performance on a regular basis.
Collaboration is at the core of our business success and the Analytics Director will need to create a strong relationship with our clients and the rest of the team. First, to work with clients to better understand their business objectives, then, to guide the creation of insights and recommendations.
Work closely with clients to identify business needs and analytics opportunities, scoping customized analyses to drive marketing and business performance.
- Utilize general business knowledge to understand marketing, pricing, operational, competitive challenges and opportunities
- Delve into marketing plans, partners, and vendors to improve measurement framework and tracking implementation
- Outline the benefits and tradeoffs of Digital Attribution, Marketing Mix Modeling, and other measurement and optimization techniques
Guide the creation of advanced reporting through automated processes to more efficiently consolidate data from a multitude of internal, vendor, and application specific sources
- Utilize understanding of SQL to more efficiently organize and manage data warehousing
- Access sources including Google Analytics, Omniture, Google Ad Words, Kenshoo, Marin and DFA to create customized reports and data pulls
- Utilize SQL Scripts, APIs, and Excel Macros to dynamically update reports
Improve the quality of reporting by creating easy to follow weekly or monthly dashboards that key stakeholders will utilize on a regular basis to make informed business decisions
- Utilize Excel, Datorama and Tableau to pull data into custom charts, tables, and to showcase the most critical series of actionable business metrics
Increase Marketing ROIs by helping to improve brand and channel specific performance
- Increase Search performance by optimizing across Campaigns and Tactics
- Increase Digital performance across Channels (Video, Banner, Programmatic, etc.), Campaigns, Audiences, Tactics, and Platform
- You must have 7+ years relevant Media or Analytics experience to be considered
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to convey and package technical findings in simple terms
- Possesses understanding of digital planning and buying, with a focus on standard media metrics
- Exposure to mobile, social, tablet measurement approaches as well as understanding of role of attribution and paths to conversions
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to aggregate information and data from multiple sources
- Demonstrates understanding of digital tagging, tracking, QA, and maintenance
- Expertise in SQL, manipulating large data tables and creating custom queries
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint is required
The Business Strategist will be responsible for managing data, reporting, and analysis for multiple clients. This position bears accountability for all client reporting, ad hoc data retrieval, data integration, and collaboration among multiple groups within the agency to ensure consistent communication occurs as it relates to data.
The ideal candidate for this role has experience analyzing large sets of data, developing reports in Excel and Tableau, and can communicate data findings clearly and concisely. Knowledge of SQL, data analysis techniques, statistics, and Excel is critical. This position will have no direct reports.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Computer System, Information Systems, Business, Mathematics, Statistics or other quantitative field
- At least 1-2 years’ experience working in business intelligence/data analysis capacity – experience in digital agency preferred,
- Knowledge of paid media with focus on analytics and reporting
- Knowledge of business intelligence applications and/or statistical analysis software, e.g., Microsoft Office (Excel, Access), SAS, Tableau, Minitab, Matlab, SQL/MySQL/R, Crystal Reports, Business Objects Desktop/Webtop Intelligence,
- Familiar with concepts of database structures, data querying, ETL, MDM, distributed computing tools, data mining, data auditing and technical documentation preferred
- Ability to translate business questions into data requirements and business intelligence
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; including the ability to present to VP and C-level executives at Fortune 500 companies
- A team player with a positive attitude who is able to handle stressful situations and deadlines calmly
Ability to plan and carry out responsibilities with passion, a can-do attitude, and minimal direction
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager with solid Paid Media (SEM, Display and Paid Social experience) expertise. The Manager is a key member of the account team and manages day-to-day contact with our clients. We are looking for a manager who will understand the marketing challenges that our clients face and help them to understand our strategy recommendations and timeline for success. Creative thinking and solid project management skills are a must. The Account Manager will assist in mentoring the Junior Associates, Coordinators and Media Managers.
- BA/BS in marketing or related field with 4+ years of account management in a digital environment, or 3-4 years in paid media and/or digital analytics with a client facing role.
- Has partnered with clients to uncover business needs, leading to the identification of areas of opportunity to grow the account and increase revenue
- Familiarity with Search marketing is a must with a basic understanding of all digital media disciplines including paid, owned, and earned.
- Some experience in the finance vertical would be great but not absolutely necessary
- Clear understanding of media optimization techniques and performance analysis of digital media, and the ability to communicate these in writing and in presentations.
- Excellent communications (written/verbal), presentation and analytical skills with the ability to craft appropriate strategies, develop presentations, POVs and key strategic documents to provide thought leadership and drive innovation
- Demonstrates passion for digital media and actively seeks opportunities to expand understanding and use of search, display, mobile and social media
- Able to manage client requests and push back with sound rationale when necessary
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of the clients business beyond campaign objectives; Applies understanding of online customer behavior into immediate and long-term strategic recommendations
- Finds opportunities to grow business beyond existing strategies; Actively participates in new business presentations; Leads brainstorming efforts
- Base knowledge of web analytics, test & learn strategies
- Detail-oriented with strong attention to follow-through
Associate Account Director
We are looking for a stellar Management Supervisor (Associate Account Director) for an digital AOR account where ideas and work will span all communication channels from traditional to digital and social. The client wants great work and is willing to take chances and be an agency advocate to enable this.
This role is responsible for building and growing client relationships, managing internal account and agency teams, providing thought leadership, partnering with other agency leads to create integrated marketing strategies and oversight of campaign development and management.
The Management Supervisor must be both strategic and hands on, have a strong project management sensibility and be engaged, tenacious and passionate about delivering outstanding creative ideas and work.
- 7+ years as brand steward and business partner to senior-level Fortune 500 clients; with at least 3 years in digital
- Success in presenting strategic solutions and POVs that engage consumers and build brands; proven ability to orchestrate large-scale programs across multiple platforms
- CPG experience strongly preferred
- Serve as partner and counselor to Creative teams; motivate and give them the support and feedback necessary for great work
- The ability to work across a matrix environment and thrive in an entrepreneurial and results-oriented culture
- Innate curiosity and aptitude with the ability to see the big picture as well as be hands on
- Excellent communication and presentation skills